Sneaky shoe, sneaky shoe, where are you?
Don’t you hate it when your shoes play hide and seek right before you go to work? I wish they would play Marco Polo instead.
- The Field Museum in Chicago is home to Magdalenian Girl, a very striking and mesmerizing bust of a girl who lived more than 15,000 years ago.
- “Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve.” While still a form of creationsim, it is much more accepting of scientific logic and reason. Go, Pope Francis.
- What would Nietzsche bring to a company potluck? Lemon risotto, with a side of opium and narcotics.
- Feminism. Video games. Two things that don’t go well together, two things that bring out strong emotions in people. Regardless of your opinions on the two, nothing justifies harassment or death threats. Civility, people, civility.
- On a final, and adorable note, a baby elephant joins the herd at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Go watch! It’s your daily aw.