There’s something so peaceful about sitting on the beach, playing with seashells, listening to the waves and giggling children.
We spent the weekend in Wrightsville Beach, jet-skiing, playing pool, touring the gardens, relaxing on the beach. It was so peaceful, so calming, that I did not want to return home. But then again, who wants to return to work after a vacation? Especially when you are trapped in a grey cubicle all day, no sunlight, no fresh air.
If you ever find yourself in the Wilmington, N.C., area, check out these places!
- Nikki’s Gourmet & Sushi. I fell in love with their chicken caesar wrap with hummus.
- North End Jet Ski Rentals: Rent jet skis in the morning, the boats come out after 10 a.m.
- Dockside Restaurant: The food is average, but the view on the second floor is amazing.
- Break Time & Ten Pin Alley: The Boyfriend Unit liked taking over the jukebox with his bizarre music, instead of listening to country.
- Airlie Gardens: Go in the early morning, before the humidity and heat make you melt.